Bill Craig (#836)

This forum allows members to introduce themselves and the surnames they are interested in.

Bill Craig (#836)

Postby BillCraig-836 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:35 pm

Ironic isn't it, when I was young I looked forward. Now a half century later I'm looking back at my family heritage. This all started when my good friend Adam informed me he saw the Craig surname at the Queeche Scottish Festival and then invited me to attend the next year. Now why a Trojanowski is attending a Scottish Festival is still an unanswered question.
At first the attendees seemed normal but when I realized they were running around in their kilts without any underwear I realized they were a rather cheeky lot. But my interest was piqued and I began to trace my paternal line. Brick walls were reinforced by brick walls, however with the kind and never ending help from Sheila Morris and Ed McGuire I'm back to Govan Scotland in the early 1700s.
Presently I'm the webmaster for our new VTGENLIB.ORG presence and hope you will enjoy the features our President will be announcing. Webmaster is a new role for me so I'd be interested in hearing from anyone with experience in this area.
BillCraig-836

Re: Bill Craig (#836)

Postby TestGuestUser » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:11 pm

Adding a comment to Bill Craig (#836)
TestGuestUser

Return to Introductions