This forum allows members to introduce themselves and the surnames they are interested in.

Postby KayTowers-1054 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:14 am

Hello,
My name is Kay Towers and I am researching the family of Wright Loomis Towers, 1913-1996. I am most interested in discovering the maiden name of my great-great-great grandmother, Lucinda Towers 1788-1855 buried in Richmond VT cemetery. Also, I'm seeking any connections to Ira Allen that have long been a family perception. Thank you, Kay
KayTowers-1054

Re: New Member

Postby EdwardMcGuire-264 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:03 pm

Hello, Kay:

Welcome to the forums. I see you have some ancestors from VT. Our library is very close to Richmond and I live one town away. Let us know if you live out of state. If so, maybe we can be of help. You can post specific queries in the Surname forum and usually one of our members picks up on it and at least sends you a note with what they already know. Sometimes, if you are out of state, they may do some leg-work for you, too.

So if you have some questions about Lucinda and can let us know what you already have on her we can see if someone wants to pursue your questions.

Regards and thanks for writing your introduction!

Ed McGuire
Forum Monitor
EdwardMcGuire-264

Return to Introductions