Dawn MacIntire

This forum allows members to introduce themselves and the surnames they are interested in.

Dawn MacIntire

Postby DawnMacIntire-845 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:56 am

Greetings, my name is Dawn MacIntire, and I've been a member for several years, but not very active as I've had a lot going on in my family that keeps me very busy. My introduction to genealogy came years and years ago when I was a junior in high school in Middlebury, Vermont. Our teacher got sick of a class "discussion" we were having about "Real Vermonters" VS "Flatlanders". He dealt with this is a very unusual for the time manner. He told us all to go home and make a family tree, then, to interview our oldest relative, then to do a grave rubbing of at least three relatives, (back before digital photography). We also had to determine fact from fiction of a family story. We had three weeks to gather our information and report back to class. Many of us were hooked from that day forward in this field. So, 30+ years later, I am still at it.

My main research area is Nelson Stone who married Martha Supernault/ Suprenant. All information that I can glean on that line thrills me! My mother was an only child and so was her father. My family were not ones to keep things. I have no family bibles and only a few older photos. As far as I know, my family came from Henryville, Quebec.

Thanks for reading my rather lengthy post, but now you know more about me.
DawnMacIntire-845

Re: Dawn MacIntire

Postby TomDeVarney-441 » Tue May 19, 2015 4:56 pm

Need more info. Time frame for the couple. Places of residence.
TomDeVarney-441

Return to Introductions