Benefits of Membership
All members are required to read and agree to this code of ethics.
CODE OF ETHICS
In consideration of being accepted as a member of the Vermont Genealogy Library (aka Vermont French Canadian Genealogical Society), and in the interest of supporting examplifary genealogical standards, I hereby offer the following personal information and pledge:
- That while a member of said Society, I will not copy, publish or repeat the contents of any information that may come to my attention regarding records of illegitimate births within the past 100 years, as revealed from the records of any town, city, state or federal agency.
- That I will carefully refrain from mutilating, marking, or otherwise defacing or destroying any part of public vital records.
- That my research of vital records will be made only for genealogical or historical purposes.
- That I will hold myself subject to the rules and regulations of the Society.
- That I will handle books and other materials with exceptional care to preserve then as long as possible.
The purchasing of this membership implies acceptance of the code of ethics.
If you wish to pay by check print and mail this application, otherwise you can order online below.
If you are rejoining after a lapsed membership please use RENEWAL rather than new membership, we can lookup your old member number.
|Membership Type||New Membership||Membership Renewal|
|Regular (single person) $30.00/yr|
|Household (two people sharing the same address) $36.00/yr||Institutional $45.00/yr|
Page Last Modified: March 13, 2017 10:52:49.